A Christmas world made with flowers
Do you long for a heart-warming Christmas? Winter Moments with Flowers offers you a unique experience from 24 till 28 November 2017 in Bruges.
International flower artists create a magical flower world through the historic Old Sint-Jan Hospital of Bruges, fully in the theme of ‘Christmas around the world’. Inspired by the ingenious books of author Jules Verne, you will be enchanted by an imaginative flower power. Travel around the world, splash deep into the ocean and float through space.
During Winter Moments with Flowers you will experience it all!
Are you ready for a world tour?
Fantasy rules at Winter Moments. Become an explorer, deep-sea diver or an astonaut! How? By crawling into the creative brain of the famous French writer Jules Verne (1828-1905 – photo), for whom no future dream was too crazy. ‘Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea’, ‘Around the World in Eighty Days’, ‘From the Earth to the Moon’, the books of the French novelist, poet and playwright are an inexhaustible source of inspiration for the florists at Winter Moments.
Learn from the best
Do you like floral art or candle decoration? Grab the opportunity to follow workshops at Winter Moments with Flowers with professional teachers:
– Friday 24/11/2017 – Stijn Maddelein
– Saturday 25/11/2017 – Stijn Maddelein
– Sunday 26/11/2017 – Els Vuylsteke
– Monday 27/11/2017 – Natallia Sakalova
– Tuesday 28/11/2017 Sébastien Dossin
Make sure you purchase your tickets in advance.
Invite your best girlfriend(s) to Winter Moments during Tuesday, November 28 and have more fun!
During your magical day in Bruges, you will receive some extras :
- * a glass of sparkling cava wine
- * a sample of perfume, thanks to Jafra
- * lipstick, thanks to Jafra
- * candle decoration, thanks to ecocandle
- * a mini workshop flower arrangements, thanks to Eurotuin
- * a ‘green’ surprise, thanks to Eurotuin
Enjoy this special service and buy your tickets now ! Tickets have a limited quantity.